We knew from the various reports we were seeing earlier in the day (and the absolute meltdown coming from corporate media and the left) the final purchase would likely arrive today, but to see it in real time, knowing that free speech will FINALLY be done. road on Twitter after a long (we already said a lot) time coming up on the tech giant is pretty damn awesome.
And we can write these words …
Elon Musk officially owns Twitter.
EVERYTHING IS HAPPENING.
CONFIRMED: Twitter was officially sold to Elon Musk for $ 44 billion.
– Watcher.Guru (@WatcherGuru) April 25, 2022
I guess the Twitter board decided not to choke on that poisonous pill after all.
Call us crazy, but making a mess of money instead of losing shit money seems like a better idea.
Not that we’re experts on these things or anything.
BREAKDOWN: Twitter’s board of directors accepted an offer from Elon Musk to buy the social media company and make it private, the company confirmed
– Philip Lewis (@Phil_Lewis_) April 25, 2022
- Twitter’s board of directors accepted billionaire Elon Musk’s offer to buy the social media company and make it private, the company confirmed.
- The announcement concludes a week-long saga that Musk began when he offered to buy the company at $ 54.20 per share, his “best and final”.
- Twitter’s board of directors tried to fend off a hostile takeover by adopting a so-called poison pill.
So, that means Twitter is likely to be a hot dumpster of screaming, grinding of teeth, foaming in the mouth, crying, crying, and threats to leave for the next few days …
It will be funny.
Recommended videos on Twitch