As a result of so many people are hanging onto telephones for longer and longer, I can think about there are a complete bunch of you who nonetheless personal a Galaxy S20, Galaxy S21, and probably a Galaxy S10e. In that case, the January Android replace has been rolling out to your telephones within the US over the previous few days.
Homeowners of the Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+, Galaxy S20 Extremely, Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21+, Galaxy S21 Extremely, and Galaxy S10e needs to be looking out for the next builds:
- Galaxy S20: TP1A.220624.014.G981VSQS3GWA1
- Galaxy S20+: TP1A.220624.014.G986USQS3GWA1
- Galaxy S20 Extremely: TP1A.220624.014.G988USQS3GWA1
- Galaxy S21: TP1A.220624.014.G991USQU5DWA8
- Galaxy S21+: TP1A.220624.014.G996USQU5DWA8
- Galaxy S21 Extremely: TP1A.220624.014.G998USQU5DWA8
- Galaxy S10e: SP1A.210812.016.G970USQS8IWA1
What’s new? For all, they’ll see that January Android replace I discussed, or as Verizon places it, “The hottest Android safety patches in your gadget.” For the Galaxy S21 collection, there are “efficiency enhancements” as effectively.
Not a giant replace, clearly, however the Galaxy S23 is across the nook and so is One UI 5.1. Whereas none of those gadgets would be the first to see the biggish replace to One UI 5.1, they need to all get it, other than perhaps the Galaxy S10e. The Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S21 each have loads of life left within the replace tank.
To examine for updates, head into Settings>System updates>Test for system updates.